Authority Hacker Pro is an upsell of TASS. Stage 3 – Products development. After you have proven success in stage 1 and 2, you can invest revenue back into product development such as eBooks and info content. Authority Hacker Pro Platinum focuses on this stage. Just a side note: TASS was created after Authority Hacker Pro was introduced. Summary: Authority Hacker is one of the most genuine and comprehensive courses that teaches beginners how to build an authority website that drives a massive amount of free online traffic to any businesses, products, or offers, and in the shortest time possible. The founders, Gael & Mark, are regarded as one of the top influencers in the search engine industry. Download All Black Hat. SUPER VIP SHARE Gael Breton, Mark Webster – Authority Hacker Pro 2021. FREE DOWNLOAD VVS Academy Course.
Hey guys and girls, it’s no nonsense, no bull**** review time once again. Authority hacker platinum pro, an Internet Marketing course by Mark Webster, Gael Breton and Perrin Carrell, is under my microscope and I’ll be showing you what you get inside this course and if it is worth it or not. Let’s begin.
Product Type: Audio/Video training course.
Current Status: Closed to the public
Authority Hacker Platinum Pro Membership Price: Around $1997 US Dollarinos
So now that that’s out of the way. Let’s begin.
Easy Navigation Just For You
This course is not for beginners. The whole tone you get as soon as you login and enter into your membership part of the course and start watching videos is serious. No one is stopping to explain the basics, which you should already know and the pace is fast.
You get the feeling that you are in a room with a very advanced and successful person who is trying to download the information from his brain into yours and is speaking directly from experience as well as showing you concrete results and examples from his own business.
I’ve been online for over 10 years now and even I consider this to be a pretty advanced course filled with “ha ha, I definitely can incorporate this tip into my business right now” moments.
The authority Hacker pro course is specifically made for Internet marketers that have already proven themselves to be above average and are looking for something to help them move onto the next level. So if you don’t already have a website that is making good money, you should skip this one.
The authority hacker system is the entry-level course from Mark and Gail which will hold your hand while taking you from the basics up until you have a nice little successful site generating income.
Authority hacker brand founded by Mark Webster and Gael Breton is well known in the internet marketing space for its popular blog and podcast. Their youtube channel, once very populated, was mistakenly deleted but should become active again very soon.
They both run many niche websites and have generated a lot of money from them. Currently, they run healthambition.com which is a relatively big health website.
Perrin Carrell, a seasoned Internet Marketer and niche site builder joins Mark and Gael as one of the trainers in the authority hacker platinum pro course.
As someone who has been down in the trenches, Perrin found massive success with his niche site on dogs, herepup.com, which he recently sold for a little bit over US$200,000.
So on to the meat of the review. As mentioned in the intro to the review, the authority hacker platinum pro course is an advanced level course that was created specifically for advanced level marketers.
It is built on the premise that those that will through the content already have in place a working system generating income for them. These people already know most of the basics and are looking for an actionable program to help them go to the next level and increase their online revenue.
The program is divided into 3 main aspects.
This is the main learning/training aspect of the authority hacker pro system and it comprises video material, tutorials, pre-made templates. The main topics covered are:
This video training part of the course will take you through everything you need to know to produce generate or even outsource your content creation. It also encompasses keyword research, content promotion, skyscraper funnel, guest posting blueprint.
Here below is a list of some of the videos you’ll find this section:
– brainstorming content that performs well in the search engines.
– editorial balance and types of blog posts as well as creating an editorial calendar.
– preparing your briefs and how to work with writers.
– hiring writers
– how to edit and format your posts.
– how to find and understand your main search competitors and how to reverse engineer them.
– research and find seed keywords as well as longtail keywords. Understanding what commercial intent is all about.
– researching affiliate or e-commerce related keywords and integrating your keywords and content.
– how to find seed contents to improve for skyscraper methods as well as how to produce that content.
– how to outreach using buzzstream.
– how to find in theatre prospects for backlinks, outraging them and how to handle replies.
– the shotgun skyscraper method.
– how to host a guest post, build an army of people who share your content, hosting giveaways, recruiting affiliates.
– how to build a persona for when you need to outreach for backlinks building.
– the tools needed for guest post outreach, how to find opportunities and filter them.
– how to negotiate, become a contributor to those sites who accept your guest posts.
You also get a list of templates ready made for you to assist you in generating content very quickly. I personally have been using templates for most of my content for over 8 years now. It works and really helps to simplify the process when you know what the skeleton structure of a blog post looks like.
There is a very expensive section in email marketing and this seems to be 1 of the key aspects of this course. Email marketing when done correctly can separate you from the Internet marketing thread meal and put you in a situation where you constantly have a source of traffic.
The authority hacker platinum pro course provides a lot of good content on this very important aspect of marketing. Here below a list of some of the videos, you find in this section:
– Video introduction to email marketing and segmentation.
– What are tags in email marketing and what are lists?
– A walk-through of the active campaign email marketing manager service.
– How to build a calendar for your promotions.
– Video training on broadcasting emails as well as the relevant Authority Hacker templates and video training on how to use them.
– How to have automation in your email marketing service. Relevant templates and how to build the sequence from cart abandonment, list cleaning, retargeting, Wellcome, lead magnet automated sequences.
– How to build high converting lead magnets. This is a subsection that contains videos about why you should focus on creating lead magnets, what is an effective lead magnet, the types of lead magnets, brainstorming your lead magnets, lead magnets template walk-through, real-life lead magnetic samples.
– A blueprint on viral contests. This subsection talks about giveaways, how to use Gleam.io for your giveaways, how to use giveaway directories, how to use contests and viral sharing how to follow up on your giveaways, how to use King sumo, hellobar and using social communities.
– Opt in pop-up blueprint. This is a subsection that speaks about opting pop-ups and how they work. The anatomy of opting pop-ups, the concepts on Angles to use, video training on how to build an opt in pop-up, AB testing of your pop-ups, up to strategies for your blog posts and websites, case study on the authority hacker pop-ups and conversion rates.
– Upgrade your content and segmentation. This subsection talks about what content upgrades are and why they are important. Real-life examples of content upgrades, delivery lead magnets the right way, designing your content upgrades, how to upgrade your guest post, how to segment your list with content upgrades, a tutorial on how to set up your Leadpages.
– Lead magnets Facebook retargeting. This subsection talks about why you should use lead magnet retargeting, how to create custom audiences, creating an opt-in page, important squeeze page tips and tricks, how to set up your Facebook ads, how to scale your retargeting and AB testing of your squeeze pages and how to fine-tune your audience retargeting.
* Monetisation Of Your Internet Marketing Business Blueprint.
Monetisation is one of the key aspects of Internet marketing which will decide how successful you will be. It is the quickest way when done correctly to increase how much revenue you are already generating from a specific amount of traffic using tiny tweaks and changes… In this subsection of the course, you will get blueprints on:
– Affiliate Marketing Blueprint: In this section, you get a real-life simulated setup video training on advanced review funnels, How to use bonus Scarcity, How to use broadcast email promos, giveaways, lead magnets, tutorials. You also find out through the videos what makes people buy, your traffic very cool, your presales content, various affiliate networks you can join, how to find independent affiliate programs, how to use Google to find affiliate offers and how to reverse competitors. How to understand offer metrics and how to select the best affiliate offers to use on your websites, how to track, how to match search intent with affiliate offers, benefits of creating spreadsheets for all of your offers.
– Display ads blueprint: This section is all about using display advertisements on your website to generate revenue. There is video training on AdSense, Amazon native ads, how to buy and sell ads Ezoic, media net, Add insulators for your WordPress sites, how to use fixed ads widgets, expected earnings from display ads, how to mix ads with other business models, recommended ad layouts, the types of content that works with ads, how to calculate ROI for your content, the different layers of ad revenue growth. You also get a projected ad revenue calculator spreadsheet as well as accompanying PDF guides.
– Info Product Creation Blueprint: this section takes it to the next level by showing you the system the authority Hakka guys follow to create info products that generate them very high net revenues.. It also a video training section with videos about what you need to know, when you need to create your 1st info products, how to manage your own expectations, how good does a product have to be, the right methodology, research, initial concepts, testing your concept, structuring and planning your products, creating your products, bonus, all you have to deal with which refunds and your policies. The section comes with its accompanying PDF guides for each video.
This blueprint section focuses on how to get traffic from Pinterest. You get the usual videos in PDF accompanying guides and case study template examples.
There are videos on introduction to Pinterest, how to set up your profile, how to create a 1st board, how to gain initial followers, how to optimise your website for Pinterest, how to prepare your website for Pinterest, how to optimise individual pins, how to get into group boards, creating your own pins, how to scale with the tailwind app,How to use infographics and articles and reuse other people’s infographics, how to scale your search reach.
There is a full section containing updates via webinars. The webinars are mostly led by Gael Breton with regular guests. This is a way to keep the course updated with the latest strategies.
Topics covered include, launching a successful e-book, outsourcing and hiring, membership site setup, contents brainstorming for your website, how to craft offers and sell to your list, email marketing funnel, feedbacks in question and answers.
This is a community of high-level marketers and it just may be the most valuable part of this membership. Here you get to mix-and-match with other successful marketers and get quick answers to your doubts and questions. Insider information, tests and updates to case studies are also shared by the authority hacker team through this means.
So as I mentioned in at the beginning of this review, in my rapid-fire questions section, most of the information you will find out in this course are already freely available throughout the Internet. There is a slight benefit of having all inside of one course and the templates and case studies might be very useful to many.
Most high-level marketers will benefit from seeing 1st hand how the successful business like healthambition.com is run. The biggest value will come from being able to hang out in a community with other marketers that have paid a high price to be in a special exclusive club. If you can take advantage of this and network, there is a very good chance to seriously grow your business.
Gael, Mark and Perrin, the guys behind authority hacker, are real marketers who have proven to be successful in their own right. If anyone can teach you how to make money online, it’s them. Now it’s up to you to decide based on what I showed you in the review above if it wanted to join the program the next time it opens.
As always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions and please leave your experiences in the course in the comments below.
I hope this review helped and I wish you all the best in your online endeavours.
The next time, take care.
Blog post transcribed from speech to text using Dragon Professional Individual 15, dictating with a Jabra UC Voice 750 into a Sony digital voice recorder ICD-312-PX. Apologies for strange/random grammatical errors.
The Authority Site System 3.0 By Authority Hacker – Free Download Course Gael Breton
A Complete, Step-By-Step System To Starting & Growing Profitable Affiliate & Authority Sites
It’s easy to look back at how quickly you could build, rank and profit from authority sites a few years ago. You may even feel disheartened by today’s ‘competitive’ landscape.
Yes, the barrier to entry is higher in 2021. No doubt about it. But the truth is, this space is STILL very much in its infancy and MOST people just haven’t caught onto the authority site business model… yet.
If you’re reading this now, you already have an unfair advantage. You have a chance to leapfrog 99.9% of the population and build something that will pay dividends for years to come.
I’m talking about online properties that have the potential to generate consistent 4, 5 or 6-figures per month. Imagine if you could finally quit your job, and start down the path to a multi-million dollar exit.
We’ve barely even scratched the surface of what’s possible with authority sites. Though we do know that it’s those who take action today who will be in a position to capitalize on this (still very much untapped) opportunity.
However, Building Them Is
A HUGE Challenge For Beginners
Building a successful authority site requires you to get good at many skills such as…
If you choose the wrong market, your site will be guaranteed to fail. This first stage is the single most important part of any authority site, and the one that most people get wrong.
Picking the right tool is just the first step. How to use it effectively to uncover the right kinds of keywords to build a profitable site is a whole other challenge.
Tech Site Setup
There are millions of tools, plugins and themes nowadays. With so many to choose from, it’s difficult to choose the right one. Slow, clunky and out of date technology will kill your rankings.
Design & Branding
Getting hung up on your fonts? Not keen on your color scheme? What should be a quick decision can slow you down. The worst part? Designing a great looking site is easier than you think.
It’s not as easy as just writing about a topic. Your content needs to appeal to both readers AND Google. Most people waste a huge amount of time writing content destined to fail.
Your site won’t rank without links. It’s no secret, link building is hard. Scaling true white hat link building is even more difficult. There are severe penalties for doing it wrong.
Hiring & Outsourcing
You don’t want to be doing all the work yourself forever. Hiring the right people online is tricky. Outsourcing, if done incorrectly, can be a costly mistake for any authority site.
This is why you’re doing this in the first place, right? To make money. We’re always amazed by how many authority sites neglect proven monetization strategies which are easy to implement.
Analytics & Tracking
You need to set up the right tracking tools to keep tabs on the growth of your business and understand which areas need your focus & attention. Can you say “technical nightmare?”
The ENTIRE course has been reshoot recently and made 50% bigger and deeper!
A ton of new tactics, tools, and templates have been added to the course, and we can proudly say The Authority Site System is THE MOST COMPLETE & UP TO DATE affiliate training on the market.
When you join the Authority Site System 3.0, you can rest assured that you are gaining access to the latest and greatest affiliate tactics of 2021.
Take A Sneak Peek Inside The Course
Module 1: The Authority Site Business Model 101
Learn how authority sites really make money. We’ll catch you up on the most efficient way to start generating revenue and the exact business models you should use.
Module 2: Finding Niches
Inside this module, we will work on putting together a list of potential niches and show you some of our advanced ways of finding topics for your site.
Module 3: Qualifying niches
After your list of niches is ready, we will walk you through our drastic niche shortlisting process. This step ensures you pick a niche with high opportunity.
Module 4: Site planning
Once we have picked a niche at the end of the last module, we will work planning the “V1” of your site and prepare a full sitemap of the site we will build together.
Module 5: Site Setup
We will do the setup of your new site step by step including the domain name. No technical knowledge required. You can watch us do it on the demo site, and then copy exactly what we did.
Module 6: Branding
In this module we are putting the elements that will make your site feel like an established, trustable brand. No designer or design background needed!
Module 7: Building Posts & Pages
Once your site is setup and branded, we take the time to build your base site structure based on the sitemap we prepared in module 4. We show you exactly how to do site architecture.
Module 8: Creating info content
After the technical base of the site is ready, Mark will walk you through the exaxt process to create the content we planned for your site and do it better than your competition.
Module 9: Writing content: Step by Step
We know you learned how to write at School, we understand many people are not comfortable writing for the web and search engines so we show you how to do that like a pro.
Module 10: Optimizing & Publishing content
Words in your content are only half the picture. You also need to learn how to illustrate content, optimize it for Google to rank high and many other tweaks we will teach you in this module.
Module 11: Initial Link Building
At this stage of the training, your site will be getting in serious shape so the next step will be to kick link building off and that’s what we’ll show you how to do here.
Module 12: Affiliate setup
Now that your site is getting in shape, it’s time to monetize it! Inside this module, we will show you the best possible affiliate setup you can use to maximise earnings.
Module 13: Writing & Optimizing Commercial content
Product reviews & roundups will be major part of your early monetization, so we decided to spend and entire module showing all the little tips & tricks for this kind of content.
Module 14: Advanced tactics
Inside this module we are continuously adding new tips & tricks that can help Authority Site System users get more traffic or better monetization.
Bonus: Becoming an authority
We wanted to spend to help our members take their sites to the next level so in this bonus module, we will share the tactics we use to become true authorities in a niche and anchor ourselves in its landscape forever.
The Authority Hacker